The Bose SoundLink around-ear wireless headphones II will give you an unmatched experience for sure. This product from the audio giant delivers immensely deep and engaging sound quality that will leave you stunned for sure. The headphone is also equipped with a dual microphone that rejects any kind of noise and hissing sounds from winds. The audio reproduced is of flawless quality – loud and clear.
Bose SoundLink Bluetooth employs the latest in Bluetooth technology and it is very easy to connect to any device that supports Bluetooth connectivity. The enhanced side tone amplifies and makes your own voice sound very clear and natural. The audio and video sync are truly awesome. There is simply no visible latency. The device supports NFC pairing with a gentle tap on the right cup. The headphone is powered by a Lithium-ion battery that provides a playback time of around 15 hours straight.
That is way more than what you can bargain for. It takes less than 90 minutes to fully charge it. Controls are provided at the side and can be used effortlessly and unlike other wireless headphones do not require much dexterity of the hands. The headphone comes with its own voice assisting feature that makes you aware about the battery life, caller ID or device connection etc. It is also pretty comfortable to wear and easy to carry around.
Our Best Pick
Bose SoundLink around the ear headphones II
- Convenience of wireless Bluetooth technology. Latest Bluetooth version ensures latency free, seamless sync between audio/video of connected device and headphones. Switching between multiple Bluetooth devices is also very easy.
- Bose is known for its world-class audio products and this headphone does not disappoint at all. It is by far the best sounding wireless headphone in the market currently. The audio reproduced has deep and immersive characteristics that will keep you hooked for hours at a stretch. Active Equalizer and Triport technology from Bose deliver unparalleled sound.
- Bose color soundlink features a high capacity lithium ion battery that provides 15 hours of playback time. It takes only about 90 minutes to recharge the battery fully.
- The headphone’s materials are top notch and therefore comfort is really high. Moreover, the headphone is really light when compared to other wireless headphones and, therefore, long hours of wearing do not induce pain or irritation.
- These headphones have been designed to take a hit. Impact resistance materials have been used by Bose in order to make this headphone pretty durable. Occasional rough use cannot damage it.
- The controls are pretty convenient to use and it is very easy to switch between calls and audio. Music functions like skip, play, pause or stop, on your smartphone, can also be controlled from the headphone.
- Double microphone technology eliminates any kind of noise and enhanced side tone technology makes your voice sound almost completely natural on the receiving end too.
- The headphone comes with a matching sleek protective case that protects the headphone from damages while travelling and also looks very good.
As expected from Bose, the audio quality reproduced by this headphone is simply superb. However, the sound quality is too good to surprise many. The balance between the mid and the treble and the deep bass will truly amaze anyone. Even I, as an audiophile, was pleasantly surprised by the excellent audio quality. The outside noise is cut off pretty well by the mechanical design of the headphone itself. It does not have any fancy noise cancellation features, but it simply amazes with what it offers.
Read more: Compare Bose SoundLink 2 vs 3
The headphone is very comfortable to wear. The cushions are very well designed and rest on your ears without any irritation even after hours of wearing. One very major concern with Bluetooth headphones is the battery playback time. This headphone provides a staggering 15 hours of playback time which is more than any Bluetooth headphone in the market currently. A wired connection will certainly increase playback time by several more hours.
The microphone is simply awesome. It can give basic studio quality microphones a run for their money. It can capture even footsteps or keyboard clicks with ease as long as the sounds do not originate behind or left of the headphone wearer. The dual microphone design eliminates noises and the voice sounds natural due to the enhanced side tone technology.
One slight drawback could be that the headphone does not include any mute button. This button is somewhat necessary due to the high sensitivity of the microphone. Also, only one button takes care of accept/make calls, pause/play/resume, forward and backward etc. These different functions are accessed by the timing of the press. However, it is not really very easy and could require some struggling at the beginning.
Check out for more from Bose: Bose SoundLink Mini Bluetooth Speaker
Last but definitely not the least is the high price of the headphones. This headphone costs about $280. The price may be a bit on the higher end, but Bose is known to make excellent quality products. This product definitely does not disappoint in terms of quality, sound and battery life. However, there are slight issues with functionality and it will require getting some used to. Otherwise, this is definitely the best wireless headphone in the market today.
- Offers excellent sound quality and enhanced side tone making your voice sound clear and natural. This is exactly what you need and it will really help you when you will use it,
- Comes with a double microphone which is very sensitive and has very good noise cancellation properties as well. Very much suited for any purpose.
- Long battery playback time and fast recharge times
- Very good build quality using impact resistant materials
- Sleek carrying case
- Zero latency keeps audio and video in perfect sync
- Controls require getting used to
- Price is quite high.
Price is the only thing which goes against this product. Though it offers everything and comes with all the bells and whistles it needs to be a little cheaper than what it going for in the market right now.
Our Best Pick
Bose SoundLink around the ear headphones II