Recently, I reviewed some famous and nice design Bluetooth Headphones from big retailers on the market like LG, Kinivo, SoundBot, etc.
However, I have discovered one brand that provides stands head and shoulders above the rest when it comes to Bluetooth headphones and headphones designed for working out. They are Jaybird.
I highly recommend you to read through to end of my review for their complete product rundown and all of their product lines descriptions.
One of Jaybird product is Jaybird Sportsband 2, it’s a thick band with multi color options exterior and an interior finish rubberised that grips your head. This Jaybird Sportsband 2 is also a Bluetooth Headset that supports aptX and use compression technology to improve sound considerably.
I have been using this Jaybird Sportsband 2 for almost one year, sometimes I compare it to my previous Plantronics headphone. I do sport like badminton, swimming daily; that’s why I need Jaybird headphones to satisfy my demands.
I’ve been one, as of not long ago, that didn’t like earbud earphones. They generally harm my ears after a brief time of time. I required over the head and ear earphones, so when I was searching for new earphones at the time a year back, I unearthed the Jaybird brand. I did a considerable measure of examination on the brand, read a few audits, finished a few correlations, and my discoveries were that there was not a Bluetooth earphone available, particularly intended for working out, that could stand up in comparison. I made the hop and bought the Sportsband 2.
Jaybird Sportsband 2 detailed information:
- The Jaybird Sportsband 2 comes with sound audio quality; deep bass to bring you complete depth to your music, crystal music sound clear.
- It’s simple and reliable to use with the button right at your fingertips.
- Jaybird is the Official Training Headphone Partner for the USA Triathlon.
- This is the greatest kicker and was an offering point for me. These earphones are sponsored by a LIFETIME guarantee against sweat. As is commonly said on their site: “Jaybird is entrenched as a definitive workout earphone with its Lifetime Warranty Against Sweat over its whole extend. Jaybird backs your dedication to wellness so utilize them as you like. Sweat it up, we have you secured.”
I have found some interesting from Jaybird Headphones. After I ordered the Pearl White version of headphone, whenever I turned my head to the right side, this Jaybird would stop all sound. I contacted the customer care after long time testing. Finally, because of loose wire in the headphone, I received another replace one. So my problem is solved very fast.
Jaybird is designed to be extremely easy used in every facet. You don’t have to make much movement to change the track, volume or make a phone call. The button at right headphone is responsible for all of tasks such as forward/back, up/down volume, to pause the music, start/answer a call. This headphone is easy to pair with other devices (Droid, Ipod, iPhone, Motoactv). The bluetooth connection is automatically when you turn the device on.
The Jaybird’s band is a rubberized material that fits over your head with comfortable feeling. I’m a runner and I use to wear this headphone during my training race, it’s an awesome product to me with soreness. One more thing is earbud sections; it’s great as well. Pleasant cushioned earbuds, and with my earphones, they send additional few additional sets of swap spreads. I’m yet to supplant my unique ones that went ahead the earphones. They are still extremely agreeable. The main grievance I have about these earphones is that in the event that you curve over to extend or tie your shoes, the earphones will slip off of your head. But when being used, truly no issues.
In my opinion, it rivals to corded headphones with clean, crisp, soulful, great depth. I love the Jaybird’s sound quality during music playing, receiving phone calls. There is a capable of being heard tone in the headphones when a call is coming in, and you can take the telephone call, or disregard it. I’ve accepted a few calls while wearing these earphones, and I’ve not had one dissention of the individual on the other line not having the ability to hear me nor have I not had the capacity to hear them. Also, the extent of these earphones is extraordinary. I’ve never had these earphones remove on me. I’ve had the earphones on, my telephone in the room, and me in the cellar of the house (2 levels down), and it never remove on my. The main time I’ve had these remove on me was the point at which I went outside to the letter box, and the telephone was in the house.
Altogether, these earphones (for a wireless/bluetooth) earphone are without a doubt as I would like to think, the best available. I would doubtlessly suggest them to anybody looking to get into a bluetooth earphone.
Jaybird Sportsband Stereo Bluetooth Headphone Features
- Product Dimensions: 7.5 x 2.4 x 7.5 inches
- Call and Play Music with Volume controls
- Customizable band and pivoting earpads for agreeable fit
- Incredible stereo sound
- 8-11 hours music talk time
- Holds slimline contemporary configuration
- Has customizable band and pivoting earpads for agreeable fit
- Come with music call with volume controls
Jaybird Sportsband Pros and Cons
- Awesome looking with great design
- The bluetooth connection range is descent
- They fit pretty snugly on head
- It’s simple and easy to use
- Sound quality is incredible
- Life time warranty against sweat
- The headphones have been very durable
- It may be lipped down your head when you bend over
- Sometimes, the pairing can be a serious pain
- Sometimes, the music stops for a few seconds and then resumes
- The left side has “fake” buttons makes the headphones seem a little cheaper
With everything taken into account, I think is a great item for a run/workout however, it does have its imperfections. I might suggest it for its looks, toughness, and remote opportunity, however only remember that it doesn’t generally give a dissatisfaction free encounter, particularly at the cost. Surely the can address a percentage of the issues with bluetooth blending and not-so-consistent music encounter in their next cycle. In my psyche this is worth 3.5 stars.