If you want a sturdy headset, beautiful design, cheap, then surely Jlab JBuds Premium Hi-Fi Noise Isolating Earbuds is a best choice, at least based on the assessment and review online.
The Jbuds jack 3.5mm is gold plated, not reduce the quality of sound emitted from the device. This product also comes with 3 pairs of differently sized silicone to fit many ears.
The JLab JBuds Hi – Fi Noise Cancelling Headphones reduces noise and provides you a great sound quality!
JLab brand sounds strange, but that’s the name that is storming on the market of cheap headphones on the world, one of the best-selling in- earphone in the U.S., Europe and Japan. JLab came from Japan, that is why it has a very unique design and sound quality of high-end line. I hope JLab headphones will experience a completely new sound to anyone who loves music and technology!
JBuds are the perfect companion for your iPod, MP3 player, laptops, portable DVD, MD, radio, or other audio devices, combining sleek design, advanced sound quality with noise reduction, and maximum comfort.
- Aluminum lodging and adjusted full range micro drivers convey a staggering new level of acoustic execution.
- Rich, dynamic soundstage with completely clear highs, profound, full mids, and tight, punchy bass
- Incorporates 4 sizes of delicate silicone ear buds for a super agreeable, clamor disconnecting fit, and a smooth, originator travel case.
- Gold plated 3.5 mm sound jack for premium, no-misfortune sound association with your sound gadget.
- Technical Details
- Brand Name: JLAB
- Model: J3WC-01
- Headphones Form Factor: In-ear ear-bud
- Headphones Technology: Binaural
- Item Weight: 0.1 pounds ( 45 grs )
Comfortable with ease of use
The head is made of soft silicone to make you very comfortable for your ears, allowing you to comfortably enjoy your music. JLab JBuds Hi – Fi Headphones give you experience high -intensity sound very nice and clear.
Tablets usage: Asus EEE Pad, iPad, Vizio , HP Touchpad, , Acer Iconia, Coby Kyros, Viewsonic, Blackberry Playbook, Sony, Archos, Android, Toshiba Thrive, Kindle Fire, Dell, T-Mobile, Motorola Zoom and PC other tablet.
MP3 device: Sony, Sansa, , , Archos, All iPods version, Sandisk, Creative, Coby, Sylvania …
Computers: desktops and handset has standard 3.5mm jack.
See more review on Junglee
- Exquisite Colors.
- Clear, brilliant sound > enhanced, contrasting with J2 model.
- Helpful for day by day utilization case. It’s little enough to slip into a shirt or coat pocket.
- Four sizes of silicone ear buds make it much simpler to fit.
- The string is exceptionally solid. The length is great.
- Lightweight, very nearly fragile.
- Fit cozily.
- Great sound detachment implies you can listen to your music at an easier level as opposed to turning the volume up to adjust for outside sources.
- You can hear a noise from the wire.
- Need some burn in & break in time.
The sound is phenomenal for an earbud. The base is incredible, and they are exceptionally agreeable. The main thing that was disillusioning was that the rope in one of the buds came detached after around a month of utilization.
As long as you deal with these and keep them out of your jeans pocket, they ought to last you briefly. They will work fine and dandy for getting filthy while cutting the grass. I can live with the below average very impressive sound, particularly at this cost. I won’t shout when the line gets sucked up into the blower fan again as my last combine.