Bluetooth headphones are the craze these days. Get rid of wire is something that this generation is after. After all, who would want the messy problems that arise due to wires? This is especially true for people who love to listen to music while jogging or exercising. There are many of these products doing rounds in the market these days. However, you must be careful before investing your money in such products.
It is often very difficult to trust reviews these days as people receive free products in exchange for exaggerating positive reviews from their side. You must always try to look for neutral and unbiased reviews when researching about a product that you intend to buy. However, this is a product that can prove to be very useful indeed!
When you first open the package, you will find that these headphones comes factory charged. Therefore, you can use them straight out of the box. That one feature is missing in most Bluetooth headphones available. The headphone comes with medium size earplugs and to summarize the sound quality with a single phrase, I would say that you would be pleasantly surprised. In case you find flashing lights on most Bluetooth headsets irritating, you will like this one, as it has no such lights. The controls are present on the wire and there is a small indication light on it. Skip and volume control buttons are present.
One slight drawback of these earphones is that the earplugs are very difficult to remove. They are so tightly fitted that removing them might end up damaging the earphone itself. Always ensure that you choose the earplugs that fit you the best for maximum experience. Noise isolation is surprisingly good and, therefore, you can easily use them in places where the ambient noise is high.
As far as the range is concerned is just like most other good Bluetooth products that have a range of about 15-20ft. It is not really a very long-range device, but it is sufficient for most applications. The pairing of devices is easy and the controls are easy to use.
The moisture cover over the earphones starts coming off after gradual use and your headphones might take damage slowly due to moisture. It is best to take care of it by keeping it firmly pasted or applying some PVC tape over it. This is a major drawback as it hampers the look factor.
Overall, for this kind of a price, the Bluetooth headset is a quite a good deal. Let us summarize the aspects below:
- Sound: Sound is good. The bass is punchy enough for a Bluetooth headset at this price. The mids and the highs are not tangled too much making it very crisp and easy to on the ears. A little tweaking with the equalizer of your source device could end up improving the sound to a fair bit and make it very desirable as well.
- Noise isolation: If you get the right earplugs, the noise isolation is very good. Outside noises are barely audible owing to its satisfactory noise isolation. Noisy places will not pose you any problems, as you would still be able to hear the headphone sounds pretty distinctly and clearly.
- Comfort: These headphones are very comfortable to wear provided you select the right size of earplugs. The qualities of the earplugs are good and they are soft enough. Long hours of use, however, can cause some sort of pain or irritation. This is due to the relatively heavy weight of the earplugs though not very alarming though and definitely not a deal breaker either,
- Design: The engineering behind the earphones is not that great when it comes to the build quality. The cover starts coming off exposing the headphone to moisture and this is quite a headache as it named as a sport in-ear headphone. It does not do justice in this aspect. You need to maintain it yourself in order to lengthen its lifespan.
- User-friendliness: The controls are very easy to use and the pairing of the devices is a quick and easy process. Once paired, the device is easy to connect and takes just a few seconds.
- Ease of use and user friendliness. Pairing is easy and quick.
- Noise isolation is very good and ambient noise is almost completely cut-off when using this headphone.
- The headphone is cheaper than most similar products in the market making it one of the most versatile and value for money product.
- The sound quality is good and can be even better by tweaking software equalizers. The bass is punchy and highs and mids are quite clear and crisp as well.
- Controls are very easy to access
- No irritating flashing lights
- Battery life is quite good at more than 6 hours with one full recharge
- The headphone build quality is not satisfactory. It could have been better with some little bit of design changes.
- Long hours of listening to it can cause irritation or pain
- Ear plugs are very hard to replace
- Range is not very good
In case you are wondering how I know so much about headphones, then let me tell you that I have been experimenting with them for quite a long time now. As an audiophile, I have a great ear for music and can distinctly identify the flaws in sound quality and engineering. In addition, this review is a firsthand one as I have been using this headset for some time. From my personal experience, I can tell you that it is a good headphone if you take care of it. Of course, there are some flaws. However, at this price point you do not have much to complain. At this price, all you need is a wireless device that pairs and connects easily and sounds great. This headphone has all those features.