Comparison of Key Features Table
|Wireless Performance||15 meters||20 meters||10 meters||10 meters|
|Price on Amazon||Not Available||$18.74||Not Available||$20.00|
1. Logitech Bluetooth Audio Adapter Review
Logitech Bluetooth Audio Adapter
- Bluetooth Audio Adapter: Allows users to play music to any Bluetooth-enabled devices such as Hi-Fi stereo, smartphones, home theater systems, tablets, iPod docks, or amplifiers.
- Multipoint Bluetooth Connectivity: Enables simultaneous pairing to any devices and stream music from either one.
- Quick Pairing and Auto Re-Pairing: It only takes a single button press to pair Logitech Adapter to your device, and you’re set for a good music. From then on, your device automatically re-pairs.
- Wireless Operation Range: Listen to your favorite soundtrack up to 15 meters away from your device.
- Widely Compatible: Works with any powered computer speakers, amplified speakers, home theater systems, and A/V receivers using 3.5mm jacks.
- Logitech Audio Adapter makes easy and quick simultaneous pairing to any Bluetooth-enabled devices, which allows users to listen to their favorite songs either from their tablet, smartphones or computer speakers.
- It gives users a hassle-free experience with its ultra-sensitive one-touch button for pairing and automatic re-pairing. Plus, it takes less than a minute to set-up, absolutely easy.
- The sound quality is superb in any levels. Whether your sound’s turned way up or down low, Logitech Adapter delivers crisp and clear audio performance for all your soundtracks, movies and games.
- With its long-range wireless connectivity, you can enjoy a good view outdoors and still be able to control your music and listen to it without any signal dropping to a maximum line-of-sight of 50 feet.
- While Logitech stated its audio adapter is wireless, users need to plug it into the audio component and even in a wall outlet.
- Although it supports automatic re-pairing, the audio receiver doesn’t auto-play the last music played when it comes back into connection. It was also noted that several customers have complained of going into the Settings or Bluetooth Manager every time they want to assign the adapter into a Bluetooth connection.
2. HomeSpot NFC-Enabled Bluetooth Audio Receiver Review
HomeSpot NFC-Enabled Bluetooth Audio Receiver
- Bluetooth 4.0-Enabled Wireless Connection: Play your favorite music anytime wirelessly from this A/V receiver to your Bluetooth-enabled device.
- A2DP Support: Have fun streaming high-fidelity CD-like music through your speaker.
- Universal Compatibility: Provides high compatibility to nearly all LG, Google Nexus, Samsung, HTC, Nokia, and Sony Xperia products, and the rest of main smartphones.
- NFC Bluetooth Pairing: Allows instant connection to any NFC-enabled gadgets with a single-press of a button.
- Tap-and-Pair and Tap-and-Connect Application: Offers easy installation of the receiver to your NFC-equipped device run by Android and Windows 8 operating system.
- Wireless Operation Range: Conveniently stroll around your house as you enjoy high-quality audio streaming up to 66 feet away from your device.
- It pairs easily to almost all Nokia, LG, Sony Xperia, and other Bluetooth NFC-enabled devices that are operated by Android and Windows 8, offering users a convenient and premium music streaming.
- With the built-in amplifier, the HomeSpot Audio Receiver delivers supreme audio performance from smartphones or tablets through a home stereo system. It produces clear bass and treble impact – without distortion.
- Signal is excellent despite obstructions, such as the presence of walls, human bodies, and other else. Its 66-feet or 20-meter wireless operation range provides crystal-clear broadcast, making HomeSpot Bluetooth Audio Receiver a leading brand in terms of its wireless connectivity.
- It is very easy to install and control. Plug the receiver into your stereo system, and paired it with your device with a single push of a button. In the case your smartphone is NFC-equipped, you can have it stay near your HomeSpot Receiver to make an instant connection.
- While it works perfectly for a wide range of speakers, the HomeSpot NFC-Enabled Receiver is simply not for car speakers. It produces a harsh noise when plugged in and can’t transmit a decent audio performance.
- Even though it boasts a 66 feet line-of-sight range, it doesn’t work through walls. Any types of minor obstructions create a negative impact on the audio quality.
- Unfortunately for iOs users, the HomeSpot NFC Audio Receiver doesn’t work well with Apple products.
3. Mpow Streambot Mini Wireless Bluetooth Audio Music Streaming Receiver
Mpow Streambot Mini Bluetooth 4.0 Receiver
- Music and Call Switching Technology: Allows users to enjoy their music and make calls at the same time.
- Easy Wireless Installation: Offers quick and simple set-up as well as well as easy pairing to any Bluetooth-enabled devices.
- Simultaneous Pairing: Enables two-link connection to any two Bluetooth-enabled devices.
- Wireless Operation Range: Make calls or listen to your music up to 30 feet in open space without cables.
- Hands-Free Solution: Enjoy clear conversation on both ends of the call while on the go – whether you are driving, doing errands or working out. Plus, this latest version from Mpow is perfectly portable for any vehicle mounted systems.
- The Mpow Streambot Mini Wireless Bluetooth Audio Receiver is perfect for individuals who are always on the go. It is specifically designed to be an automobile or motorcycle speakers, hence the ultimate solution for people seeking for an excellent music receiver when they are on the road.
- It supports several brands of headphones like Apple and Android phones as well as other smartphones with Bluetooth-equipped A2DP functions. Additionally, it can be used in various home stereos, car speakers, and headphones through a 3.5 mm inlet socket.
- It produces high-fidelity sound for both calls and music. And because it offers a 30 feet wireless range without obstructions, you can take control of your songs and even make calls without losing your signal.
- The battery life can run over four hours and continuous playtime can reach a maximum of 10 hours, enough for a whole day at work.
- Lastly, when it comes to the design, the Mpow Streambot Mini Receiver is truly excellent especially for people who adore sleek and stylish design.
- In terms of volume level and voice clarity when making calls, there are some minor issues that have been reported, particularly for calls done outdoors where background noise can be clearly heard.
4. Amazon Basics Bluetooth 4.0 Audio Receiver
AmazonBasics Bluetooth 4.0 Audio Receiver
- Wireless Operation Range: Enjoy your favorite music up to 10 meters/ 30 feet away from any of your Bluetooth-enabled devices.
- A2DP Technology: Delivers premium audio performance with Bluetooth 4.0 version as well as provides minimal energy consumption.
- Simple Set-Up: Offers easy plugging, pairing and playing.
- Widely Compatible: Play or stream music on your speaker system from nearly all Bluetooth-capable gadgets, such as iPhone, iPad, Samsung Galaxy phone or tablet.
- The AmazonBasics Bluetooth Receiver is very easy to set up and works great. It pairs easily, leaving the user with a hassle-free experience. More so, it delivers high-quality sound, which is certainly a plus considering it’s low cost.
- It offers a great connection up to 10 meters with minimal lag, giving users fantastic time as they move around or enjoy the outdoor view.
- The blue light keeps on flashing when the device is not being paired which can be pretty distracting.
- It also requires a higher input volume compared to other audio speakers of its kind. Thus, you must take caution when switching back to the tuner or to your TV or you get a “boom” sound from the device.
- Unfortunately, it only works with iOs and Android operating systems. It can be somewhat restrictive and doesn’t do well with any Windows devices.
Overall, the Mpow Streambot Mini Wireless Bluetooth 4.0 Audio Receiver Adapter stands above the rest. Although it has the lowest cost, it provides high-fidelity crystal-clear sound performance. Moreover, it’s perfect for people who are always on the go, delivering exceptional audio even through car stereos and other types of speakers. Not only it is great for listening to music, it is also the best option when making calls.