This is an in-depth review of JVC HA-NC250 where you can find the helpful information while picking your next noise cancelling headphones.
There are some ear cups come with JVC HA-NC250 noise cancelling headphones; each ear cup are made with a second layer of insulated pads.
JVC has provided the ability to monitor the noise cancellation for JVC HA-NC250. And to help customers to enjoy music, these noise cancellation earbuds are equipped with a padded headband.
Each earpiece is build with a 40 mm driver, with a metal framework and swivelling ear cups. These headphones are extremely lightweight with only 150g that is easy portable. These earphones accompany a thinny convey case, a 6.3m connector, a double module flight connector and a separable association line with the goal that they might be utilized concerning commotion scratching off without listening to music. This pair of earphones additionally has a tendency to process vibrations when utilized with the clamor retraction characteristic.
JVC HA-NC250 Features:
The most important feature of the JVC HA-NC250 is noise cancellation function that allows the out noise blocking and great sound with strong bass quality. This feature is useful even while you are not listening to music, because of the new technology of HA-NC250 that allows you to block all the noise.
Build Quality and Design
These noise cancelling headphones are well built with sturdy metal framework that are unlike most other headphones on the market today. These headphones are definitely built to last.
For this part, I would vote for 5 stars, why? Because the JVC HA-NC250 noise cancelling headphones could bring you the most comfortable listening experience while comparing to all of other noise cancelling earbuds. In other reviews of noise cancelling headphones, I already said a thousand times that how these headphones comfortable are. You even can wear them to sleep without any inconvenient, you don’t want to take them off. I figure that is the reason JVC made procurements for a separable harmony.
The battery life somehow is the disadvantage of JVC HA-NC250 because it’s actually last so long. The clamor abrogation system is fueled on one and only 1.5 volt AAA battery with an as promoted battery life of in excess of 48 hours.
- With special design, JVC HA-NC250 offers pretty much with 85% of noise reduction and cancelling for music lovers
- With noise cancellation, this product comes with excellent sound isolation by sound-insulating ear pads and dual housing structure
- The Switched for on/off is available
- Great sound proliferation with 40mm Neodymium driver unit
- Incorporates four-foot separable string with aerial shuttle and 1/4-inch connectors
- Twofold lodging for sound protection; froth padded ear cushions for solace and further detachment
- Earphones weight only 5.3 ounces, and overlay level to fit in included convey case
- Fueled by AAA battery for up to 50 hours utilization
- Extras: Slim convey case, AAA battery x 1, Dual fitting connector, 6.3mm attachment connector
What’s in the Box
- AAA Battery
- JVC HA-NC250 Headphones
- Dual Plug Adaptor
- Carrying Case
- 6.3mm Plug Adaptor
- Very good sound quality.
- Very Comfortable and light with Great build quality in design.
- Best Noise Cancelling.
- Extremely comfortable headphones.
- Long battery life.
- Great Value-price ratio.
- Shorter battery life than publicized.
- Consistent development creates a marginally aggravating sound.
- A couple of clients grumbles that the JVC HA-NC 250 commotion dropping earphones may not be as durable as they look.
What Customers are saying about JVC HA-NC250
In this way, they have the best client remarks so far, and the advantages of these earphones far exceed the weaknesses. As stated by client surveys and clamor crossing out earphones survey alone, the JVC HA-Nc250 might get the most votes for general most favored or best commotion wiping out earphones. See the product details page.
So its very nearly 6 years after the fact. In any case I have these earphones; they are even now working flawlessly. The main upkeep I needed to do was to reinstate one of the earpads (got it from JVC’s online store), whose edge came disturbed following 5 years of a medium to medium high utilization. Still suggest these profoundly. Knocking them up to 5 stars, for showed sturdiness.