There are a lot of bluetooth headphones in the market. They are slowly replacing the usual headphones with wires. I prefer using bluetooth headsets since I am a very active and sporty person. The Origem Sport Wireless Bluetooth Headphones was the first choice that I have when I came across it in Amazon. Now let’s proceed to this bluetooth headphones reviews.
A brief introduction of the product
The Origem Sport is manufactured by Origem. Origem is a high quality in-ear earphone with powerful dynamic speakers. With the brilliant remote and the flexible in-ear fit, communication gets to be simpler – even on the go. Being perfect with the greater part of Smartphone and tablet, Origem Vortex is a sound decision
This general in-ear portable earphone for gaming, games, music and communication gives you momentous sound while obstructing outside clamor. Distinctive sizes ear pads guarantee an individual fit, and cordial outlined control makes it simple to oversee telephone calls, music and volume.
Origem Vortex predominant dynamic speaker system furnishes stereo sound with improved bass reaction. Any virtual world sounds as genuine and similar as the world you get up every morning – and you profit by the shutting out of any undesired sound or noise.Powerful ergonomic ear-trench buds and three sets of ear sleeves in distinctive sizes ensure an brilliant and individual fit – and disconnect all noise around. With Origem Vortex, you don’t simply feel good; you will more concentrate on what you might want to tune in, for example, an upgraded gaming experiences.
Any virtual world sounds as genuine and exact as the world you get up every morning – and you profit by the shutting out of undesired foundation clamor. They have a variety of bluetooth headsets under their name so rest assured this bluetooth headset is also of good quality.
Upfront, the headset claims to be:
- The perfect bluetooth headset for sports including running, hiking, jogging or gym use.
- Sweat proof for active users.
- With the Bluetooth 4.0 it can connect to any device.
- A good stereo sport bluetooth headphones with clear audio
- Allows dual connection for music and taking calls
- Hands free calling is enabled since it has a microphone.
Product Description and Features
Let’s take a look into the more detailed features of the Origem Sport Wireless Bluetooth Headphones.
- Well-designed Ergonomic neckband
The headphones are specifically designed for comfort so that it won’t slip or fall off while you are doing your activities. It allows stability so you can focus more on your workouts. The headphones are also very light weight.
- Noise Cancellation feature
The headset provides clear audio with superior sound quality while listening to music or answering phone calls.
- Allows remote photography
It’s possible to take pictures with your camera with this bluetooth headset. In the camera menu you can press the multi-function button to enable you to take pictures.
- Useful multi-button panel
You will find five control buttons on the headset. These are the hands free, music and volume control buttons. The hands free button allows you to take calls with just one press of the button.
- Longer play and talk time
This headset boasts of an 8 hour talk time and 6 hours music time with up to 200 hours on standby. This is the perfect headset if you like to go on outdoor adventures.
- Fast charging
Only two hours charging time, there will be a blue led light prompting you that the charge is complete.
- Sweat proof
The headset comes with a sweat proof rubber so it’s perfect for those active people who undergo intensive workout or outdoor activities.
- Wide range transmission
It has a transmission distance of 32ft with pure stereo effects. The microphone and the headset are both sensitive during connection or transition from audio listening to answering calls.
Other specs and features
- Bluetooth version: 4.0
- Size: 31×28×9mm
- Weight: 17.2g
- Charging port: Micro USB
- Battery capacity: 3.7V/120mAh
- Charging time: about 2 hours
- Charge indicator
- 5 panel keys available on headset
- 1 x Origem Nebula Sport Bluetooth Headphone
- 1 x micro USB charge cable
- 1 x Stereo Bluetooth Headphone Quick Guide
- 3 pairs different size earbuds
The company offers a 45 days money back guarantee and 18 months worry-free warranty for the headset. Make sure that you keep the receipt in order to avail the warranty.
Pros and Cons of the product
The Origem are great and functions just as it should. It’s more than just a bluetooth headset since I can take pictures with it and I can answer calls without fail. I can go to the next room without losing transmission which is a plus for me. The signal strength is incredibly strong and clear. I can’t think of any cons.
- Alex: These earphones are somewhat practical. I have some other Bluetooth earphones and they cost more, were not as agreeable, and they don’t sound about as great. I run oftentimes, and the corded earphones simply continued getting in my way.These fit amazingly well and I truly admire the flexible way of the compatible earpieces. These truly help to make a protected fit when you locate the right one for your ear.
- Ashle kate: These Headphones are a strand sort, no strong backing to go around the neck, but since the earphones are light weight they don’t slide off your neck which is a noteworthy in addition to. The earphones accompanied a few diverse size ear bud covers. I needed one to go with a littler size ear bud spread for my left internal ear to get it to quit dropping out, once the sizes were situated the earphones worked WONDERFULLY. I’ve attempted other “strand” Bluetooth headsets and wasn’t sold on them in light of the fact that they would drop out, tumble off and have a contorted sound. Not these earphones, they fit extraordinary. I went on a run and they stayed in my ear. The sound was uproarious and clear. The volume control serves as a skip track and the Bluetooth was anything but difficult to combine. Generally speaking I’m exceptionally satisfied with this buy. I bought this item amid an advancement at a rebate in return for my legit and impartial audit.
What I think of the product
Upon receiving this headset, the first thing that I noticed is the design. It’s a headphone that I won’t be embarrassed of wearing since its stylish. It’s pretty sleek and looks sturdy, it’s one of those headphones that aren’t too big or bulky, and the size is just right and fits snuggly in my ears. It’s also lightweight so I don’t have to worry about it falling off. I also like how the company included three different sized ear buds so you can choose which one best fits your ear hole.
It has the latest bluetooth version which is good and is compatible with all phone, laptop and PC devices. I tried connecting it to my phone, then my laptop; both connected instantly and without a glitch.
The sound is super, it’s one of the best I’ve ever had. It’s clear, precise and the bass is rich and I’m able to control the volume by just touching the keys on the headset. Even at the highest setting the audio does not crack, but I just tested it out. Don’t use the full volume setting regularly since it can damage your hearing. I especially like the noise isolating feature, it’s very effective in filtering the sounds in the gym and I can just listen to my choice of music.
The Origem Wireless Bluetooth Headphones make a great gift for all active people who like to listen to music while on the go. I plan on purchasing two more for my dad and brother who are also sporty like me. I’d recommend this bluetooth headset for anyone who’s looking for a headset with a reasonable price but delivers and even exceeds expectations.