Sony Headphones MDR-ZX100 headphones has stylish design with many colors for customers to choose. Sony MDR-ZX100 has Wired as Monster Beat breed for high durability. Good bass, not through the tumor, the treble, Sony MDR-ZX100 headphones has been the preferred form and all sound.
- High-end technique for smartphone
- Ear covered in design with stereo sound quality
- High quality diaphragm allows accurate sound reproduction
- Quality Neodymium drivers for medium and low frequency sound
- Cushion headphones reduce ambient noise and help prevent soft ear pain when using long
- Compatible with a product line player, MP3 player, PC, Laptop ….
- Weight 120 g
- Frequency response: 12 to 22.000 Hz
- Impedance: 24 ohms / 1 kHz
- Sensitivity (db): 100 dB / mW
- Handling capacity: 1000 mW
- Cable length: 1.2m
- Genuine Sony Products
Aesthetics and Build
Yesterday, I bought these headphones for around $15 at one shop in my country. These headphones is covered with full plastic and leather. We can easily identify the right/left side by a red bit. Sony MDR-ZX100 ZX is inherit some features from its predecessor that are swiveling and earpieces are enhanced transportation comfort and discreetness. With the design, these noise cancelling headphones is a great one to wear on your neck when not in use. It’s easy and simple to adjust. The Cord is a bit on the short side, as it is adjusted. i for one like Rounded ropes more than Braided strings and Flatlines. They have an L-Shaped 3.5mm earphone jack. which is a normal thing with Sony Headphones Since they are all plastic, they feel a bit on the shaky side, yet for 15$, that’s not an amazement.
There are leather/pleather plushy and softy earpad. These headphones are designed to use in a short time, normally less than 1 hour, then; you might start feeling uncomfortable. Anyway it has Swiveling Earbuds that HIGHLY enhance its transportability, i wear these around Highschool, which truly is euphoria; as they appear to be just about for all intents and purpose not-there when i stroll around wrapped around my neck. There are two available colors are White and black. I already own a white one, but you can get a black one at any store. Sony MDR-ZX100 ZX have a standard and general looking.
These headphones has a cheap price that suits for quiet Airplane ride or a silent ride on a NY subway. The mids is okay, the bad is highs and lows These are clean sounding jars at the cost. not the Best sound quality, however, what’s in store at a minimal effort.
- Good Sounds
- Relatively cheap price being made by Sony
- Solidly built
- The Y-lines ought to turn into a relic of days gone by
- This day and age an inherent mic is an unquestionable requirement
- Bass is disappointing extraordinarily for studio screens
If you are looking for some decent Closed over the ear Stereo Headphones, this is the best one I would recommend. But I would not recommend for anyone who is looking for Sound isolation and sound quality. Ideal for in the studio, in the city or at home, these on-ear MDR-Zx100 ZX Series stereo earphones characteristic quality parts; additional agreeable, padded earpads and a clamor scratching off, supra-aural outline all at an unsurpassable worth. High-vitality neodymium magnets, 30mm drivers and multi-layer arch stomachs join together to give genuine sound quality, while swivel earcups include collapsible accommodation making these earphones a splendidly movable friendly to your ipod or convenient Mp3 player.